Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Priorities

I stumbled upon this yesterday on a blog of someone who reads (or at least use to read my blog) http://7wagners.blogspot.com/ ! WOW! It really put things in perspective and I wanted to share it with you. I DID NOT write this, but I think it will bless you as well....

"PRIORITIES
If I can look at my primary job as that of:

1. Helping and meeting the needs of my husband and
2. Training my children in righteousness,

then all the other stuff (homeschool, housework, to-do lists, etc.) will be what fills in my extra time.
I won't be upset when those things are interrupted by my husband's needs or the need to train my children because the "other stuff" is actually an interruption to my primary job."

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top