Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pictures

This is the sandbox that John made. The blue tarp has an easy drawstring that pulls up the cover and underneath is a great bed of sand. I couldn't get the other picture, with the tarp up, to actually upload. The sandbox has a bottom too, so it is not sitting directly on the concrete. He did a great job with it. It was economical and cost much less, and is much bigger, than a Lil' Tikes sandbox. The kids are very happy, but the house helper doesn't like all the sand in the clothes and the house!
I'm not vain (okay, well maybe a little)! LOL! But these pictures are for my girlfriends. There is one in particular who likes to see these pictures (you know who you are). :)

39 weeks and waiting. He HAS to be at least 9 lbs. by now.

Holding my baby!!!!



1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

You are absolutely radiant and gorgeous! I am praying for you and those of us who know you here are praying for you together!

P.s. I LOVE the sandbox! Lottie and Emma would be right in there with your little princess playing!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top