Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Checking in and turning off!

The baby is coming in the room with me in a few minutes with some monitors. I had to sign a waiver so that he can room with me overnight tonight. Most women in Peru don't want that. Anyway, he is doing great still. All tests, so far, look good. They are running a complete metabolic screening to test for metabolic issues or diseases. I am confident that will be fine. The dr. thinks this episode was a rare, freak thing and is likely to NOT happen again. We are scheduled to go home tomorrow a.m. unless a problem arises. Thanks for your prayers! Turning the computer off for the day. I need to get some rest and focus on Miles now that he will be here with me constantly (YEAH!!!). Love and hugs to you ALL!!! Your prayers have made all the difference.

One VERY tired Momma of 5 and daugther of The King - Jess!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top