Monday, September 21, 2009

In case your checking in on me....Yep, still pregnant! :) I have a lot of peace that he is not coming until the end of next week, right around my due date. I guess we'll all have to wait patiently until this wonderful little guy makes his GRAND ENTRANCE! I REALLY want him to come before my other doctor comes back, next Friday (whom I do love, but I really want his partner to deliver for us) and also once Jenn gets here next Thursday. Her flight comes in at 1:30 p.m., so anytime after that would be perfect.

Please pray for me as I have come down with a nasty bladder infection.

Something cool - John is building a really nice wooden sandbox that fits 5 kids. Everyone is really excited about it!!!

Anyone wanna try to guess when you think he'll come and how much he'll weigh? The closest person will get the first PHONE CALL when I actually am in labor! :)

3 comments:

laytonfamily said...

oh sorry about the bladder infection! Just days now sweetie!! =)

Justgottalaugh said...

Hey- I think I should get the first phone call anyway! But to be a good sport, I'll put in my guess:)

Oct. 2 (Wes' b-day:)
9 lbs. 9 ounces (sorry Jess)

Amy said...

9 lbs 6 oz.....He's be here on Sept. 28!
And even if I am wrong...I better get the first phone call!!!!!

Wanna take a guess at mine......:-)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top