Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

My dad doesn't even read my blog very often (well, maybe if my step-mom makes him) LOL! But I just want to say happy 55th birthday to the wonderful man who raised me, taught me to fish, swim, water-ski, bait a hook with worms and live shrimp, outrun boys, jump off bridges into rivers, do front flips, drive a stick-shift, check a pool for it's ph balance, climb trees, exercise like a crazy person and make bondfires. I definitely didn't have your typical upbringing being raised by a man, but it certainly was adventurous and full of good times.

Dad, I love you with all of my heart and am so thankful for your presence and guiding hand in my life. I am glad God gave you to us and that you have been here for 55 years despite a nasty fight with lung cancer that you fought and won. I pray for at least 35 more years with you!

Happy 55th Birthday Dean Edward Greer!!!!!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top