Friday, September 11, 2009

update

The headache is under control. The blood pressure has gone down to a normal level now. Dr. is waiting to receive the protein results from my urine. If there is no protein then I can go home. We are hoping there is none. If there is protein then I definitely have Pre-eclampsia and will have a baby today. However, the dr. thinks my headache is from the pregnancy/stress and that made my BP go so high. He is sending me home with an electrical BP monitor so that I can measure my own BP many times a day and make sure it doesn't get so high again. He said if I don't have pre-eclampsia then I am good to go to have the baby at home. But he gave me some new information today that I need to pray about in regards to the midwife I have chosen. I will receive the results of the protein test in about an hour or so. If I go home, I can resume my normal activities based on my headaches and blood pressure. Thanks for all your prayers! I'll let you know what I find out.

BTW-ALL of my communication with the doctor was in Spanish. That felt good to know that I CAN do it!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top