Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Incredible blessing

John came home with a cell phone! pre-paid! WOOHOOOO!

I found the running club online that meets by my house at the beach. Please hear the excitement in my voice as I share this with you. If you know how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to run and how important my running club was to me in St. Cloud then you will know how giddy with joy I am. 80% of my saddness from leaving my hometown and friends was because of having to say goodbye to this joy in my life.

I can't express enough that everything that I loved and left God is restoring to me, but yet it's even better than before. I just can't fathom this although it should come as no surprise.

The running club meets each day (yes, EVERYDAY) at 5:50 a.m. and on Saturday at 6:15 a.m. From the looks of the picture there are at least 30 people in the group. I sure hope they like gringos! I am so excited that my head is spinning. And....I am going to go to the Gold's gym tomrrow to see if I can afford a membership. I have no idea how much it will cost, but since we are not having an empleada, John said he will budget this in for me no matter what. But I'm sure if I come back and say it's like $80 a month he will say no, so let's hope not.

When John was out with Parker and Ally tonight, a lady stopped him and gave him a card because she would like Parker to be a model. How interesting. He is gorgeous, but the least photogenic of all of my children. And then she saw Ally and was wowed. Probably don't have time for this, but it was thoughtful, at least!

So excited about running....wooohooooo!

2 comments:

Kirsten Nelson said...

I am so glad you found some fellow runners. I miss our runs together here in CR. God bless you on this great new adventure!

Tiffanie said...

That's so awesome! I love to run too but my body doesn't like it so much. I would get my self up to about 11-12 miles and my body just starts to fall apart.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top