Saturday, August 2, 2008

My mission test result is in....drum roll please.......

I received my oral proficiency results today.

I obtained an Advanced Medium Basic level.

I am in shock; complete and utter shock.

I was expecting an advanced low, which is what the IMB requires for us to leave here to move forward to Lima, Peru.

I am truly humbled by my score and I can honestly say it is just a gift from the Lord. The other times, I felt like I had worked hard and deserved the score I received, but this time, I just know that it was God's grace and Him moving my tongue and giving me an ability to communicate beyond my own ability. I praise Him for exceeding my expectations once again and I praise Him for the wonderful gifts He gives His children. I love Him and am so grateful!

5 comments:

Stephen Jones said...

Praise the Lord! Congratulations! We are so happy for you! What a praise to see the fruit of this last year's labors.

Michael Roark said...

Amen! That's awesome Jessica!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

I'm not surprised in the least. I knew you could do it! Way to go!!! I'm very proud of you! (And a wee bit jealous too. I want to speak Spanish sooo bad!)

Michael and Kristi Rains said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!! I know you're relieved, and even more ready to get to Peru. All the hard work, stress, tears, frustration, etc have paid off. Celebrate and be very proud of what you've accomplished in just one year! (K)

MichelleD said...

Woohoo!!! Praise God!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top