Friday, August 29, 2008

Que Rico! (how delicious)


No television, no phone, hardly any internet, a broken toe - what's a girl to do? Tonight I made Spaghetti, WonTon soup and my first ever batch of Chocolate Chip cookies from scratch (hey, I was raised by my dad and the other women in my life use pre-made cookies). I must say they have to be the "BEST" from scratch I have ever tasted. To bad it wasn't my recipe! I found this highly recommended recipe on allrecipes.com and it only cost us $8 a bag per bag of chocolate chips and we used 2 bags. OUCH!! Had to share. Let me know how your recipe turns out!

CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE


P.S. Today when we were out 3 people commented on our family in a positive way. This is THE first time in 2 weeks that anything like this has happened to us. We got some ooh's and aah's and smiles! Praise God, your prayers are being answered.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top