Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Highest Compliment

There are lots of different things you could say to me to make me feel good. But today I discovered the mamma-jamma of compliments.

I went to get my jeans and my underpants. After searching high and low in my drawers, John found my Jeans snuggled nicely in Parker's drawer next to his pants. Because we're like the same size, you know!

And my underpants, where could they be? Of course, tucked nice and neat with Ally's underpants. Because we're like the same size, you know!

Our Empleada is now my new favoritist person in the ENTIRE world. She thinks I'm the size of a 7 year old boy and a 5 year old girl. I could starve myself for a year and still not fit one leg in either of their clothes, but it's nice to know that my Empleada thinks I'm a junior! :)

So if you ever want to make me feel good - forget acts of service or encouraging words, just fold my clothes up and hide them with my kid's stuff. We'll be best friends for life!

1 comment:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

That's so funny! Guarentee you that mistake would NOT have been made in my house because #1)I don't have a pinata or eminata or whatever you call her! and #2)Well, it's obvious!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top