Monday, September 3, 2007

Tomorrow is the biggin'

School starts tomorrow - yippee! Although I might NOT be saying that in a few weeks.

Our new Empleada is great. She has a big vocabulary so I don't understand like 80% of what she is saying. She smiles a lot, is very friendly and works hard. Praise God! And hey, I'm learning like 8,000 new words a day.

We apply for our student visas tomorrow. Please pray it goes through without a hitch. Last year there were some problems and the students got tourist visas and have to leave the country every 3 months. Time consuming and expensive. No thanks!

I go back to the surgeon tomorrow for a follow-up. I hope I can get off of these crutches. All is well except my incision doesn't look right - kind of like an open wound or something. I'll get his opinion tomorrow.

Something funny - I was trying to tell the Empleada that I need her to clean the bedsheets twice a month. Instead I said, "You can clean the bedsheets twice a table." LOL!!! You gotta laugh or I'll never learn.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top