Friday, September 28, 2007

One Semester of Spanish - Love Song

WARNING:
This is HYSTERICAL! Probably because I've completed about one semester of Spanish in 3 weeks.Check out this guy's facial expressions and torso gyrations.

Finally, a song I CAN understand!! John's worship song is a little too complicated, but I can TOTALLY get into this. I hope you can, too!

Let me know if you need me to translate this for ya!!!



If you were wondering what my Spanish sounds like and my level of fluency, this video describes it PERFECTLY!!!

6 comments:

Phamilyof6 said...

Jessica:
That video is so funny I had to get the kleenex!

I watched it like 10 times and it only got funnier. Don't worry if people don't think it's hysterical. I TOTALLY get your sense of humor. That's your best post EVER!! Even if you didn't write it.

Love,
Jessica

Mountain Momma said...

Loved the video...I haven't taken any spanish in so long but I got all the words on this video....Too funny!! Thanks!

dmw said...

This is a hilarious video! It's always good to be able to celebrate progress in language learning :)

Anonymous said...

That was soooooooooooooo funny!

Ansbaughmom said...

I just got around to watching it-too funny!!

Spiritwings said...

Jessica, Just what a first tri student needs, thanks!! I even woke Bob up to listen to it!!It is so good to see the lighter side of Spanish learning every once in a while!
See you at school, B

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top